Welcome to Key Fasteners
Key Fasteners offers over 20 years experience in the supply of fasteners and consumables using innovative vending solutions that increase the monitoring and control of usage to help reduce costs by up to 20%.
Industries serviced from our strategically located UK depots include rail, renewables, medical, plastics and general manufacturing.
We partner with leading manufacturers and suppliers to offer a complete procurement solution to provide:
- full traceability of materials
- reduced operational and consumable costs
- improved workflow efficiency levels
- more effective storage space utilisation
- improved cash-flow
Key Fasteners can assess your company's requirements and advise on suitable solutions for specific applications and the way in which product is supplied. With an extensive product range that includes specialist fasteners and consumable products we will work with you to understand what suits you best and tailor our service to meet your needs.
If you want bar coded supply to point of use we can do it. If you want a bin top up system we can install and replenish it for you. If you want us to supply parts used for a particular application in kit form so your staff have all the right products at their finger tips then we can do this as well.
01732 820 101 / 01332 207 342
- Sea-cucumbers have no brain and no heart. Like that fact? about 2 hours ago
- Cutting edge cloud based #vending guarantees real time stock traceability to individual staff. https://t.co/vFak717R0R about 4 hours ago
- The Philidas #turretnut can be put together with the locking element leading onto a male thread locking element. https://t.co/0LLKQCMlST about 10 hours ago
- Key Fasteners #railnuts can be used on seating and bogie applications for overhaul and manufacture. https://t.co/0LlRUuuiBJ about 11 hours ago
- A good little quote... 'I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.' about 12 hours ago
- We have offices in Kent and Derby, offering national coverage. We also offer international distribution. https://t.co/ycyqqc9yAx about 13 hours ago
- We are partnered with a supplier of innovative cloud based #vendingmachines. https://t.co/zGEtIWI2ug 1 day ago
- In Albania, nodding your head means no, and shaking it means yes. A quick fact for you. 1 day ago
- Lanfranco #slottedlocknuts have been depended on to operate under the most extreme service conditions for 35 years. 1 day ago
- The Philidas #turretnut offers lower prevailing torque and greater re-usability than the industrial nut. https://t.co/x8nEKoTlqn 1 day ago
Get in Touch
" Key Rail suggested supplying all the parts needed for our bearing change project in kit form. Over thirty parts are pre-packed by Key Rail and delivered direct to site. Our fitters have all the parts they need to do the job right there. We have not had to set up stores, pick product or issue it, saving us time and money. "Stores and services manager, South Eastern
" Bombardier has a long standing relationship with Key Rail. Our most recent, innovative project with Key Rail has been the supply of CCTV and Passenger Information Systems for 465 units. Bombardier orders the stock but it is delivered direct to Key Rail who then prepare kits and deliver them to site. We know Key rail are reliable and will deliver the right product on time. "Commodity buyer, Bombardier
" Key has worked with us over the last year to develop a solution to our anti-graffiti film issues. They have set up a reliable process to assure the cost effective supply of all the pre cut film for our 455 and 458 units. This has enabled us to reduce overheads and put into effect more stringent controls and accountability procedures. "Materials Manager, South West
" J. Lanfranco have been supplying slotted locknuts for use in the most extreme service conditions for 35 years. However, there has been a resistance to change within the rail industry and specified nuts have been insisted upon. When a particular specified nut was simply unavailable, Key Rail took the initiative and offered our ESL nuts as the perfect alternative for Bombardier. This "can do" approach solved a real problem. "President, J. Lanfranco
" 3M has enjoyed a great working relationship with Key Rail for eight years now. When a train operator had an issue with leaking cabs on their 455 fleet I had no hesitation in recommending Key Rail to supply 3M product to solve the problem. "Market Development Manager, 3M
" As discussed today, I asked my team to give me some feedback with regards to the twin systems we have in place, and also other ad hoc demands we have. Here are the comments I received. The transfer of 2bin supply from Anixter was very slick. No issues at all, very easy to deal with. The only feedback I have is positive, Key are always happy to help and do anything they can to assist me with any issues I have. "Project Materials Manager, LSER Electrostar
Key Fasteners is a Unipart Rail Company since being acquired in 2017. By being part of Unipart Rail our customers benefit from an increase in the range of products and services that we offer to existing and new customers in the UK and internationally to strengthen our market position and reputation.